Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's Up?!

Not much of a blogger but anyways here's a bit about me:

#1 - I'm a derby girl and I play for the Lansing Mitten Mavens my name is TNTish
#2 - I have been playing for a year since our league started
#3 - I have met a TON of interesting and cool people this year
#4 - At times roller derby is a bit overwhelming (drama, skating, injuries, commitees, dues, ughhh)
#5 - I am 30, have no kids, recently divorced, no pets, 3 roommates, manage a family run toy and collectible shop (that should probably be shoppe lol)
#6 - I am sometimes quite oblivious to things going on around me (not so good for playing on the track, but helps a LOT with the drama off the track)
#7 - I like skulls and skeletons check out my website www.LittleDarkSecrets.com
#8 - check out the Mavens at www.BeADerbyGirl.com
#9 - check me out at www.facebook.com/TNTish246
#10 - Go Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment